Friday, February 14, 2014

Last Day of Work

Yesterday was unofficially my last day of work in Korea.  Technically my contract goes until the last day of this month but yesterday was the last day I had to go to work and now I get to enjoy my two weeks of vacation time!  In some ways I was excited to see this year of work come to an end.  I spent SO many hours desk-warming during this past year (and especially this last week) and sometimes I thought I just might go crazy.  I'm excited to see the desk-warming come to an end and I'm excited about the possibilities and hopefully the chance to have  a "real" teaching job in the near future.  (I'm also excited that I don't have to go to any "work" for over a month now!!)  At the same time, leaving the school for the last time made me realize even more that this chapter really is coming to an end.  We will spend these next two weeks continuing to make memories with good friends in the place we have come to love, and at the same time know that a new, exciting adventure is waiting for us very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment