Monday, April 29, 2013

America and Korea

I know not much has been happening on the blog lately because I guess there isn't much of anything new to report.  And also because I wasn't here for a bit.  Last week I was able to take a quick trip home to Washington which was great.  I was able to spend a lot of time with family and friends which was wonderful.  I was even able to go to the beach for a day where the weather was absolutely perfect!  Flying there and back by myself and not having Eric go with me was not as much fun, but I survived :)  (And he did a great job keeping the house in check while he worked all week and made sure there was a bouquet of flowers ready for me when I got home!) The worst part of the trip back and forth is adjusting back into the time zone.  I'm not sure how I managed to make it through work today after being awake for the better part of 36 hours but I did!  The weather was beautiful while I was at home. I don't think I quite realized how much I miss the blue sky, green trees and fresh air.  It was perfect.  We will definitely be ready to get home for good when the time comes, but we both know that the next ten months are going to fly by and we will be on one final long plane ride home to stay before we even know it.  We will for sure be making the most of the rest of this year in Korea!



No comments:

Post a Comment