Saturday, October 19, 2013

Winter is Coming Closer

This weekend Eric took me to my first 4D movie!  He has been to a couple 4D movies here before but this was my first.  We went to see Gravity and the 4D made it quite fun I thought!  Before the movie we had a Korean BBQ dinner at one of the restaurants near our house.  We realized a couple weeks ago that we hadn't had a Korean BBQ meal in two months!  And now we are down to having less than five months left to enjoy them so we really need to be having it more than once every two months!!  Dinner was good, the movie was good, and it was a nice evening together since it had been a while since just the two of us went out.

Fall is officially in Korea.  I want to say winter is here but I know it's only going to get colder so I won't use that word yet (though I know it's coming soon!!!).  It is getting to the point where just a sweatshirt or a windbreaker isn't quite enough to keep me from feeling really cold while walking to the bus in the mornings.  It's also getting dark so early now, just shortly after 6:00, which also adds to the fall feeling.  We are almost to our last season in Korea....

Other than working, homework for me and fall in the air not much has been happening with us.  We continue to plan out the final details of our vacation and trip home in March as we will be buying our tickets very soon.  It's hard to believe it's so close to that time already!

No comments:

Post a Comment