Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday Weekend: Nanta

Saturday was my birthday so to celebrate Eric took me to a show I have been wanting to see for a while, Nanta.  It is the longest running show in Korea and popular with foreigners since there is almost no dialog.  It is a comedy show focused around four chefs who are trying to prepare a wedding meal by a certain time due to the demand of their manager.  It was SO funny and we both laughed so hard through the whole show.  It is definitely something we would like to go see again!  After the show Eric had made a reservation at a very fancy Italian restaurant at the Seoul Plaza hotel.  We ordered ourselves a six course meal to share and it was very delicious!!  Bread, pasta, meat, salad, dessert... so good!  It was definitely a great birthday (not to mention it was a Saturday so I didn't have to work either!)!  As much as I wanted to take pictures of each course we enjoyed for dinner, I thought it might be highly frowned upon at such a nice restaurant... but here are some other pictures of our evening.

 
Pretending we are Nanta chefs

Before the show started

My friend bought me a birthday cake when we met Saturday morning
 
  Flowers and chocolate from Eric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment